The following procedures must be followed in order to register for enrollment in Good Shepherd Lutheran School:
NEW STUDENT – GRADE 5K – 12
- Testing must be completed to determine proper placement of each child.
- Parent must visit the school for a personal tour of our campus.
- All necessary enrollment forms must be completed.
- According to Florida Standards, proof of a recent health physical and up-to-date immunization records must be received by the office staff.
- A copy of certified birth certificate must be turned in to the office.
- Registration fees must be paid at time of enrollment.
- Custody agreement, (in cases of divorced families).legal guardianship, or legal adoption documents must be provided and a copy will be kept on file in the School office. Whenever there is any change concerning the custody of a student, we require an updated copy of these agreements..
- Records from previously attended schools are required and will be requested at the time of enrollment acceptance.
NEW STUDENT – EARLY LEARNING CENTER (1,2, AND 3 YEAR OLDS AND VPK)
- Immunization records must be received before entering school. All records must be received by our office before a child can be admitted.
- Enrollment/Registration forms must be returned to our office.
- Registration fees and tuition payment forms must be returned to the office
- when applicable.
- A tour of our school is recommended prior to the date of enrollment.
- Children must be of appropriate age for admission.
- Parental Acknowledgment/Photograph release form must be returned to the office.
- Signed and dated enrollment package with emergency contact information
- Copy of parent/guardians photo id must be on file.
- A copy of the child’s recent physical exam is required
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate must be on file.
- A copy of Shot Record or Medical exempt form must be on file.
- Tuition and payment agreement signed.